Skills and Talents
- Website design and development (desktop, tablet, and mobile device-friendly, responsive, intuitive)
- Database creation and management
- UI (user interface), UX (user experience), responsive design
- Content Management System (WordPress) installation, tutorials, and management
- Marketing: social media, Google Ads (formerly AdWords), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email content creation and marketing
- Website traffic data (Google Analytics, Tag Manager)
- Business listing for local directories (Google My Business)
- Business inventory listing on eBay, Amazon, Etsy, etc.
- Editing and proofreading of documents, advertisements, books, booklets, and academic papers using high-tech software
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, including excellent interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative approach when working with clients.
- Service-oriented attitude, supporting a team and helping clients.
- A self-starter that demonstrates high levels of enthusiasm and creativity, and exhibits good follow-through.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage tasks on multiple projects in a team environment.
- Motivated to solve problems, take on new tasks based on customer requests, and focus on continuous improvement.
Software/Applications, Equipment, & Programming Languages:
- Apple MacBook Air 2020 model with Quad-Core Intel Core i5 and 8 GB of RAM
- Apple iPhone 7
- All popular web browsers
- Tumult Whisk 4
- Visual Studio Code
- Stylizer 7
- SQL, MySQL, SQLite, PHP
- Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Rush
- Microsoft Office
Contact me for a free consultation.